Tristel Fuse for Surfaces is a sporicidal disinfectant solution designed specifically for use on large surface areas.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces combines the powerful biocidal efficacy of chlorine dioxide with excellent cleaning action.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces incorporates two separate compartments that contain 50ml Base solution (citric acid) and 50ml Activator solution (sodium chlorite). When mixed upon bursting the sachet, a proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry is generated for dilution into five litres of water.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces is classified as a biocide under the EU Biocides Regulation.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces achieves high-level disinfection, including sporicidal efficacy, in five minutes. It is effective against microorganisms of concern such as:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus cereus
- Mycobacteria causing Tuberculosis (TB)
- Bloodborne viruses (e.g. Hepatitis B virus (HBV) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV))
- Candida albicas
- Candida auris
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Enterococcus hirae
- Staphylococcus aureus (including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA))
- Carbapenemase-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE) Enterococcus faecium
- Multi-drug resistant Acinetobacter baumannii (MDRAB)
What is SARS-CoV-2?
SARS-CoV-2 is a severe acute respiratory syndrome virus and the strain of coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coronaviruses are a group of airborne viruses that spread via respiratory droplets. These droplets can be directly transmitted to a new host or indirectly via contaminated surfaces.
Testing demonstrates that Tristel’s proprietary chlorine dioxide chemistry is effective against SARS-CoV-2 in 30 seconds.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces is designed for the sporicidal disinfection of large surface areas such as floors and walls.
Tristel Fuse for Surfaces is available in boxes of 40 unique dual-compartment sachets.
Product training is an essential part of guideline compliance and is crucial to the correct implementation of any decontamination protocol.
Tristel’s Training Portal can be accessed at a time and place convenient for you.
To complement our Training Portal, Tristel’s team of Sales Representatives offer online or on-site training, product rollout and audit support for your healthcare facility. Speak to a member of our team to find out more.
Other support materials include Safety Data Sheets and Wall Charts, which can be found within the Resources section. If you would like an additional copy of the User Guide free of charge, please contact us.
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces Brochurepdf 845 KB
- Tristel Fuse For Surfaces Activator Solution SDSpdf 939 KB
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces Working Solution SDS pdf 858 KB
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces Base Solution SDSpdf 878 KB
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces Microbiological Efficacy Summarypdf 141 KB
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces with TANK Wall Chart (Chinese)pdf 289 KB
- Tristel Fuse for Surfaces with TANK Wall Chart (English)pdf 235 KB